The Four Hour Body
The 4 hour body is not just a diet which is great to lose weight, feel great and get some really impressive results; it is also a an awesome “spark” to change your eating habits while doing so. Here’s the best groceries shopping list you’ll find anywhere online.
I started getting into healthy nutrition back in 2007 when after a lifestyle change I lost 100lbs. It was great to find the The 4 Hour Body because it confirmed what I had been doing for years. You can find more tools that I used here.
This 4 hour body shopping list includes both foundation items and weekly items – the stuff you buy the first time you shop, and what you buy most weeks. The key is mixing all the ingredients in different ways to always have a new amazing meal.
4 Hour Body Shopping List
Foundation items (buy the first time you go)
- Quality olive oil (a good friend of mine from Italy makes this 🙂 )
- Mexican spice mix (easy way to enhance things)
- Sea salt (or Himalayan pink salt)
- Black pepper
- Coconut oil or indian ghee
- Lemons – for drinking water and dressing
- Chicken breasts
- Canned tuna in water
- Eggs – get 3 dozens – free range, avoid “added Omega or Vitamins”, quality is key.
- Lean ground beef (grass fed)
- Steak (grass fed)
- Spinach (fresh and frozen)
- Frozen green beans
- Brocolli crowns
- Red Cabbage
- Red pepper
Allow 1/2 can for 1 meal. Multiply out number of meals – usually it’s 28-3=25 meals per week. Mix between canned beans and red split lentils (1/3-1/2 cup per meal).
- Canned beans – Red Kidney Beans, Black Beans, White beans
- Red split lentils – dry
- Natural butter(Grass fed)
- Almond butter (every 2 weeks)
Wasn’t this the easiest groceries list you could ever find?
Not to mention how it will improve your body and well-being.
Now you’re ready to become The 4 Hour Chef... 🙂
Also, a collection of readings recommended by Tim Ferriss.4 Hour Body Shopping List - Tim Ferriss by BigBalli